Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Cleaning List

So today I decided to make a Spring cleaning list for those who would like it. I printed it out for myself, laminated it and put it in my home binder. That way I can use a dry erase marker and cross things off as I do them. It makes it so much easier when I can break it down by tasks and see what I've accomplished as I go along. Before you know it you're done and the house is sparkling!



Aren't they pretty?! If you would like to download them for your own use, just click on them. They're 2 separate JPEG files. Hope you enjoy them! :)

1 comment:

  1. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.Dog Sitting Las Vegas

    ReplyDelete